Interbank FX's MultiTrader 4 Recently the NFA issued new regulations prohibiting traders from hedging (having long and short positions open on the same currency pair at the same time). We realize that said regulatory changes will affect the trading style of many customers. As a solution, IBFX's MultiTrader 4 allows users to easily manage multiple accounts at once; via this new trading tool you are able to go short in one account and long in another or vice versa!
Keep in mind when using this tool, you are now operating in two separate accounts, and thus, margin rules will behave differently. Formally, additional margin was not required when hedging open positions. Going forward, traders utilizing MultiTrader 4 as a hedging tool will be required to post margin on both sides of the trade, thus increasing the risk of a margin call. Visit our website for more information
Get started today:
1. Open an additional account. Opening multiple accounts with Interbank FX is a breeze. Just fill out the additional account form on our website here: https://secure.ibfx.com/accounts/mailforms/openadditionalaccount.aspx
2. Download and install the MultiTrader 4 platform. This platform is similar to our MT4 platform, making it easy for first time users to navigate. We have also created a tutorial video that will make using the platform even easier! Watch the tutorial by clicking here. *Please note: Each account entered into the MultiTrader 4 platform needs to be hosted on the same IBFX server. If you have accounts on more than one server, please contact client services for further help.
3. Login and start trading! Once the additional account has been approved, simply enter in the account information to the MultiTrader 4 platform, and manage all positions from one convenient place.
You will be able to:
• View all closed positions from all accounts.
• Place new orders. You can also set up your trades and distribute them across all of your accounts, or buy and sell (hedge) in individual accounts.
• Place pending orders.
Visit our website for more information We are committed to providing the best customer service.
Please contact our friendly customer support if you have any questions. Interbank FX, Member NFA 3165 E Millrock Drive, Suite 200 Salt Lake City, UT 84121